11/16/09

Cold. Wet. Snow?!

Oh good grief! Life turned hectic last week. I don't like to blog about work (leave it at work), but all of the sudden my whole entire life got rearranged because of a schedule change. Not just MY life either, everyone has to adjust...hubby, kids, animals, etc. Really a pain in the ass...oh well, enough about that. This weekend we had a last minute rescheduled birthday party for the boys-and they really had a great time. Hubby and I made a cake and a batch of cupcakes, MIL brought food from our fav restaurant and some family came. With it so last minute, not everyone could get here...The rest of the weekend was fairly normal. This morning, I dropped the kids off at school and went to play with horses! It's been raining and it was darn cold this morning-it's supposed to snow tonight! Anyway, Chester was super happy to get attention and the whole time I worked with him Princess Gracie pouted and ran around the round pen.






After I got done with Chester, Soli practically INSISTED that I pay attention to her. Soli is so sweet. She is very timid and you can tell she's trying so hard to do whatever it is you want. I was telling D this afternoon that I'm getting really attached to Soli and she said "Oh well, I'll just have to sell her to you eventually!" -Well hubby did ask what I wanted for our anniversary...and she would make a perfect present! (Crap-I already told me not to get attached!)


I think Ms Sami does not like the new weather pattern. (Ah em-neither do I Sami) I'm gonna have to get her a new coat this week and maybe boots because she gets so cold even going out to pee.

Hopefully, life will settle back down...In the mean time, I hope I can get some awesome snow pics in the morning!


No comments: