3/6/10

Big Daddy

"Trucker" is Chester's dad. D is hoping to get him ready for the show in May. I think he'll be ready and he's going to do wonderful. He's already got halter under his belt, now she's thinking Sport Horse and she'd like to get him going better under saddle as well. I like to watch Trucker work - Not only is he beautiful, he's got a good head and a good nature.







When I watch Trucker work, I am reminded a lot of Chester. Then I look at the other three year old's and the two year old's he's fathered, and he is one impressive stallion. He manages to pass on amazing conformation and great attitudes.





I've been trying to help D get him ready for the show, he's been getting clipped, exercised, and working under saddle. Even though it's spring and there are ladies across the road he keeps focus and works very hard.


For more info on Chester's big daddy head on over to http://www.elizacreekarabians.com/ and click on the Winseck Whirlwyn link!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

And he's got a nice butt, too! :)


~Lisa

Sally said...

LOL! Yes, he does.