8/7/09

Well crap...


Honey?

Sweetie?

I really, really love you....remember a few weeks ago when you came home with the horse trailer? Well, it is after all, a TWO horse trailer : ) D has lots more horses and I kinda like a few.

OK, admittedly I'll have to very slowly ease into this (thank god he never gets on the computer) but really, it just makes sense. There's two spots in that trailer. -Sigh, this is gonna take a while. It took about two months to get him out to watch Patience ride, but now he comes all the time. I even caught him brushing one of the two year olds in Chester's pen.
All that aside, this weekend I'll be bathing horses for sure. I've procrastinated long enough, and D needs to post pics on her website. Hence, the pics of Trucker. A much, much, better camera is on the list now as well. Chester's in for it this weekend, I've been slacking on sport horse in hand practice and the show's the first of October. I watched some video of a dressage stallion, and I'd like for Chester to get a lot more of that balance before we go...more research for me, but worth it.

No comments: