8/13/09

You are like-HORSE OBSESSED....

My new parka! Random seriously thinks I've gone over the edge-it has his NAME on it!
My Wynchester! I can't get enough!

The blessed cool front with rain!


Kids playin in the rain! It was sooo cool and breezy!


You are like-HORSE OBSESSED!
A direct quote from a co-worker. My answer: Well, yeah. What else is there? I'll explain my upbringing a little clearer. I remeber being five years old and we had to move back to town. I asked my cousin Travis, now where will I put my horse? (I, as of yet, never actually had one) In the many years untill eigth grade I played horse, read horse, learned to draw horse, and begged for a horse. My mom promised when we moved back to the country I could have a horse. Two weeks into our new farm and I said "Where's my horse, we're in the country" -Can't afford one right now. Another week went by, and then the whole summer. I cried, begged, bargained, and dreamed. Then I FINALLY! Buck! I spent the next many years on the back of a horse. School didn't matter-obviously my only friends were my horse and dog (I managed to make good grades under the threats of my dad). Even after I started college I couldn't wait to go riding. Then marriage, kids-in no particular order-and work, and then he got sick. I spent a few bleak years without an equine partner and now I'm "Back In The Saddle" so to say. Forgive me if I'm a little overboard right now, but I don't think it's gonna go away so get used to it everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com