8/12/10

Did you see my butt?

Sigh. So the kids and I went to muck paddocks, clean water troughs, and hang with horses. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, while I was cleaning the trough Chester moseyed over to check it out and started grazing next to me. All of the sudden I felt something crawling up my jeans...seriously! It was all the way up to my thigh and started wiggling - too tight to head up farther I guess. Good grief I freaked out, screaming and jumping all over trying to figure out how to get "it" out of my pants while Chester just stood there munching. Munching and watching. So, not able to get this living squirming thing out of my pants prompted me to just pull the damn things off - right then and there without thinking I pulled my pants off. There is a highway to my left and a house with people in it to my right and my children were behind (they were rolling by the way). Finally, I pulled a little green grasshopper out and sent him on his way. Then I put my pants back on. This sums up my week so far :)

2 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Sometimes it doesn't matter who (or what) is around!

D said...

Where's the camera when you need it!!!!!!!! Oh those precious memories!