11/22/09

Euphoria

I have been hit with a mild case of euphoria...hubby called Thursday and said a friend invited us over-I have to work. He asks me do I mind if he takes the kids and goes out of town for the weekend. Hmmm, BYE! No hesitations, no reservations, just a sense of yeah! ALONE TIME. Much needed alone time, I must say mommy/wife etc has been wearing me out and having time to just hang with my horse and my dog is probably the best thing he's given me in a while - I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Chester has been doing excellent lately. I've extended our walks because of the rain and he seems to look forward to them almost as much as I do. I've also been experimenting with our communication in the round pen and have found that at free lunge he's doing excellent-as long as it's not feeding time...


Here's another self portrait-I feel thin just looking at it!


Ms Sami, do you mind the quiet? I didn't think so!



Hubby has done something else wonderful, he bought me a camera! I picked the Kodak Easyshare Z915. I felt like it would be an excellent camera, but at the same time not be to darn complicated for me. So far, it's just perfect...I will have to post pics from it soon.


1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats!

And that self portrait is eerily cool. And much better than going on a diet. lol!


~Lisa