6/21/10

A Quiz!

Misfit in Paradise e-mailed me the cutest quiz, and I'm just so flattered that anyone wants to know what I think.

1) You can Invite three people to dinner. They can be from the past, present, or future. Who are they? -Okay, I'd start with my alien brother Davis, add in hubby's bff Mark, and then throw in my cousin Travis' mom (Penelope). Then I'd laugh my ass off, cause they are all polar opposites, and watch the fireworks go off!

2) Why did you start a blog? -I have no one to talk about daily life with, except hubby, and he doesn't really like to look at pictures.

3) Monkey's, llamas, or horses? -Horses. Monkeys always cause an evolution argument and llamas spit when they're pissed.

4) Comedies or poignant dramas? -Comedies, there is enough drama is real life.

5) Do you have siblings? What kind (brothers, sisters, evil aliens)? If yes, where do you fit in the lineup. -Two brothers and one male alien. Oldest is the book-smart smarty pants who has learned some hard lessons in life. He's married now with kids, and never misses a Sunday at church. Frankly, he was sweet to me but the years have created a canyon. Next is the sweetie pie who's stomach is constantly stressed about life. He's the mediator who tries to make everyone happy. After that is the alien. He wasn't an alien until this marriage, but the new wifey decided she doesn't like the sister (don't worry, all I had to do was breathe fire in her general direction). And me, I'm the sister. The youngest and only girl of four children. Grew up with four dad's and they made me tough - I'm The Devil Wears Prada of the Arab Crazy Family :)

6) Besides me, who is your favorite author? What book? -Well crap, I'm a total Twilight junkie. (Stephenie Meyer)!

7) Are you a Gleek? -Hmmm? Well if a Gleek is someone who is slightly geeky and watches Glee, then yes. I do on occasion gleek when I am talking.

8) Do you have any You Tube subscriptions? If yes, what? -No.

9) Inside? Outside? Country? City? -Outside in the country.

10) Paper, plastic, or bring your own? -Plastic.

Thanks Misfit! Don't worry, I'm rockin the bumper sticker in Fort Worth this week!

1 comment:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Your answers (especially on the family status) made me laugh.
And yes, we Glee fans are officially known as Gleeks.