2/16/10

Chester hates the slinky.

So, Dian had an old red slinky layin around and asked if I wanted it. Her color is green and so I said okay, if he'll wear it. No trouble getting Chester to put it on, but when I walked off and he realized it was stayin on-he threw a FIT!


He rolled and rolled in the mud...




He tried shakin it off...




He tried to rub it off and when he realized it wasn't coming off, Chester marched right at me!


My boy does NOT look happy!



Get this thing off me!





With the threat of that eye ball I took it off! LOL-I only did it to save the blanket, you'll have to wear it again Chester...



3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a hoot! I was about to order one of those for one of my horses whose blanket is rubbing a bare spot on her shoulder. But maybe I should rethink that purchase! Too funny!

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

looks pink to me. maybe it wasn't the slinky but the color. ; )
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Sally said...

Maybe you're right, I'll try a BLUE one next! LOL