2/17/10

They're at it again!

I may have made a mistake when I bought Ms Sami this ball. It makes a really high pitched squeaky noise that just drives her CRAZY! Once you squeeze the ball she has to have it NOW, and hubby enjoys getting her all riled up-here they go...



She barks, he growls.



She's got it...





Not! She's after it though..






They both back off and hubby squeaks it again!







At which point Ms Sami jumps on my lap and says "Make him give it to me NOW!"





Do you see that look?! Foregoing the risk of my couch getting torn up again I went and got the darn ball back for her!

Oh, an interesting new blog for everyone to read! Life as we know it is the musings of a lawyer in Louisiana (with a beautiful house and barn) complete with pics! If you'd like to visit head over to http://maremom--lifeasweknowit.blogspot.com/
I've also heard a great idea from Misfit in Paradise! She's created magnetic bumper stickers for your car (why didn't I think of that) to promote her blog, so if you're interested in poppin one on head over and shoot an email! http://misfitinparadise.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Thank you so much for the plug!
Every time I get a squeaky ball, Cruella tears the squeaker out of it. Whining the entire time.