2/14/10

Back on track and technology hazards...

Yep, I admit it-I am challenged when it comes to computers, printers, hard drives, and those byte things...sigh. It hasn't been easy, but just this week hubby and I got a whole new system at home (I still haven't figured out how to get the dang pics on this computer) and it's all really exciting! Tons of things have been happening lately - New job=lots of training and brain overload. Weather=horsey frustrations and being stuck inside. No kidding, it's been so cold and muddy lately I don't even want to take pictures - and that's not normal. But good grief, how many pics of snow or mud can you possibly take?! Chester had a little blanket accident, but hopefully it can be repaired...his friends "helped" him rip off his blanket right before one of our many blizzards, I checked on ordering another, but they were all out of stock. Thankfully Rascal's blanket hasn't moved, she really doesn't get it muddy, what a girl! All my people family have had cold's (mommy included) and it's been a tough one to get over-the kids got over it way quicker than I have LOL!
I am determined to post pics tomorrow, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

D said...

So glad your back! Hope you get lots of opportunities in the next few days to take pictures.
D