1/26/10

Just In Time

So, it warmed up right? Well, just in time for the warm-up we're forecast for another cold front! YEAH! We're supposed to get rain, sleet, and then snow. I actually don't really mind that much, I haven't had time to do much of anything lately! Just for an update, I don't have my old job anymore, but never fear, I started a new job last week and I love it. Sometimes, you don't realize just how unhappy you were one place until life steps in and sends you somewhere else. The only downside to all this nonsense, is that Chester and Rascal have yet another one of my life adjustments to deal with - along with the rest of my family :) But, I think this is a good change and after a few adjustment weeks we'll get right back on track! That's my update for now, hope to get bloggin again soon!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

So, how's the new job? How're ya doing? I hope everything's good for ya.

We're getting hammered with snow right now. About a foot on the ground and still falling.

~Lisa

Sally said...

Hey Lisa! The new job's workin out just fine, TONS of new stuff to learn! We've been gettin hammered with winter weather out here, hope it calms down soon so the mud will go away LOL!