1/4/10

At least the snow makes pretty pictures...

It snowed again last night. It was snowing today when I got up, plus it was only nineteen degrees. All is well over at Eliza Creek Arabians, the horses were settled in the pasture casually munching their hay as if the weather bothers them none at all...





I used a "bright" setting on my camera, it was actually much more dreary than this.




As you can see, this is actually what it looked like at three o'clock in the afternoon.



Rascal came out from under the bridge to see me! I was flattered. Little Miss had to stay home, for some reason the difference between twenty three and nineteen is just to much...I made her stay indoors and warm.




You know I can't post without a pic of my Chester.



If you're just surfin the net, head on over to http://www.elizacreekarabians.com/ You won't be disappointed!



No comments: