1/12/10

What was I supposed to say?

Some days are filled with questions that just can not be properly answered and leave us parents wondering how the heck we're gonna raise kids these days....







Every once in a while, we've got to run to town for errands and such. Every once in a while we drive straight through downtown and pass these painted buffalo. Now, I don't pay much attention to the buffalo, but my kids really like the painted themes and talk about them every time we pass by...




The boys really like the Woolaroc one with airplane wings and my daughter really likes the patriotic one...



If I've gotta pick one, I prefer the plainer ones....Wonderful and educational-Right?



Then there's this one. "Love the 'Ville" is painted on the side of the pink buffalo with ear rings...





It even has make-up on. So we're driving by one day when my daughter suddenly asks me what are the sparkly things hangin on the buffalo. Well, those are ear rings. Exasperated, she sighs and said NO-the sparkly things hangin off that buffalo. What? I really have no idea what she's talking about so when we stop at the sign I make her point out what she's asking. OMG!!!






What ARE those sparkly things hangin off that buffalo?




I put my head in my hands, moaned OMG, and said "I don't know."


3 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I saw a video where a kid was convinced it was an epiglottis.

Sally said...

I just spit pop all over the computer! LOL

D said...

Oh Sally, I hope not! Are you still at the house?

HEHEEHE