12/1/09

AHHH! I disappeared...

Yep! I haven't blogged in a while. Trust me, withdrawls hit a few days ago. I have sooo soo many things to yap about, I don't know where to begin...Lets see, I have ridden my horse! Yes, and he was a perfect angel! I have pics and video of that. We went to see my grandma for thanksgiving. Not only was grandma there, but also a couple other relatives were there and I was reminded again why we usually spend the holidays at home :) After thanksgiving, we all came home and had the flu! Not just any flu, THE FLU. Good grief, everyone was so sick and we had such wonderful plans for the weekend...oh well, we'll get around to it all eventually. I have so many pictures and a couple videos to post-I'll get you caught up by Christmas!

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sounds like a nice holiday visit, but like you I'd rather stay home then go to those types of family events. Did you get the flu from sone of your rellies? gah! I hope you're feeling better now.

Sounds like Chster was ready. And you got him to that point. Good for you!


~Lisa