12/28/09

Let's get dressed up! (And keep some Christmas secrets)

When we went on our anniversary trip, Ms Sami got a sweater for Christmas but she got it early. Dang it, I couldn't wait-it was cold! Hubby and I also picked out some cool stuff (complete home entertainment center) for the boys and got a couple small things for our daughter...she had hoped for a horse. A horse of her own is what she wrote on her Santa wish list. We talked it over with her, how we just couldn't afford a horse, how that just won't work this year. It's really hard to tell your kids no especially when they're as sweet and earnest as ours.




Here they are, all dressed up for their Christmas program at school! My mom and dad made it over, and I let them in on a little secret...



You see, hubby and I (with a ton of help from Dian) went with the kids one day to "count" horses. While we were there, a little Chestnut mare named Rascal caught hubby's eye...

Wellll, isn't she just sweet and cute as can be?





Chester wonders, what the heck is goin on?




I seriously exhausted myself trying to get everything ready in time for Christmas....


No comments: