12/7/09

HORSES! (and dog)

Obviously, I'm obsessed with horses...and my dog! Either way, I am forcing you to look through my various animal pics! :)



Ms Sami in the round pen.



Chester and his jealous friends...







Tez is beggin for attention.




Chester doesn't seem to mind sharing...







Hey! What about us?






Just saying hello!





I like to visit Chester's mommy, Nellie. She gave Chester her sweetness.






This is Prize's daughter. Prize is the horse Patience rode at the State Fair...









This is Tex. Well, I call her Tex anyway. Her star is the exact shape of the State of Texas!










Can you see it? I tried to get a better pic.






Chester has been doing marvelous by the way. With all the cold snaps, I've had to work around the weather, but it's okay to take breaks I think. Christmas time is coming fast and we're trying hard to get ready, I hope everyone has wonderful plans...I'm staying home.







1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yep, I'm staying home, too! hehe!

Loved seeing all your critters. Chester is adorable! And I love Tex's Texas star. Cool!

~Lisa