12/21/09

Melancholy Musings

In an effort to compensate lost family/horsey time since my job schedule changed, I've lost my time. That's dangerous, trust me, I've already lost my time before and I can see the stealthy changes creeping up in demeanor and short fuse. On top of loosing my time, I've lost the precious times I cherished with my family. Previously, I had evenings with hubby and the kids-all evening including putting the kids to bed and having "married" time before work. I'm mourning my loss, my husband and children are trying hard, but they're mourning the loss as well. I can't help but think about the previous job I quit. I really loved that job-it had it's setbacks, just like any other, but I quit knowing that the added time spent with my family would be worth it. Now what? I don't know what the future holds, but I know this-I am on the hunt to recover the commonality I and my family had before. It may take a while, but keeping my composure I bide my time until time is reclaimed. This is my New Year's Resolution-admittedly early, but necessary.

No comments: