12/5/09

Successful Day!

.
.
.
Woke up to a chilly, foggy morning. Not the bad kind, the perfect fall morning!




Hey D, wanna have some fun this afternoon?




While the kids played.....




I found something new for Chester and I to try....





Hubby has the camera, that should explain this shot.




Chester says, "Hmmmm."





Chester says, "Um, I don't know about this."







Bend Chester, and take a deep breath, it's just me up here.








Wellll, maybe this is okay?







Now he's relaxin!
.
.
.
.
Just for the record mom: I went and bought a helmet today, quit freakin.
















1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay Chester! He looks rather proud of himself in that last photo. Good message for your Mom. hehe!

Fall, you say? It's been winter here for a couple weeks already. Last night temps were only 8 degrees. brrrr!

That foggy photo is pretty :)


~Lisa