12/29/09

Yes.

I woke up today to three wired kids who made a mess. A big mess. I thought you know, I really should have them clean up and do some dishes or something....nawwww!




Who can stay inside with all this SNOW! Snow to play in, snow for pretty pictures, and plus Chester has been wondering why I'm spending all this time with ANOTHER HORSE. He's so happy to have me back, and I'm more than happy to indulge (spoil) him during this wacky weather.



Um, can I have some weight builder with a little sweet feed watered down? Yes Chester. Can you take this thing off for a few minutes and scratch me all over? Yes Chester. Can you please clean out my feet? Yes Chester. Will you please, please, please give me some yummy treats and kisses in between? Yes Chester, whatever makes you happy (spoils you).



When Chester gets done gettin spoiled we head on over to work with Rascal (spoil her too). She's looking forward to today's "work"-can you tell? Patience asks politely: Is it time to work Rascal now? Yes Patience.



Will you please pet the princess? Yes Rascal. Will you clean my feet and scratch my itches too? Yes Rascal. Will you let this little person love on me and give me some kisses and brush me like a barbie pony? Yes Rascal.





HEY! Can we roll around in the snow and get all muddy and wet and stink up our socks? Yes, boys. In fact, why don't you go ahead and throw snow balls at each other and get your stocking caps and gloves wet too...YEAH!





Does she look spoiled?





After we got done gettin muddy wet and spoiling everyone I really vowed to go home and clean before work. GASP!







AWWW. Won't you play with me and love me and spoil me before you have to go to work?
Yes, Sami, I think I will :)




2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww! What a good Mommy you are, of both horses, dogs and kids!

And is that a bridge I see going over your pastures? Are your horses desensitized to it and do they walk underneath with no worries? How cool is that?!


~Lisa

Sally said...

The horses in that pasture are not worried about it at all. I've been trying with Chester, but he gets a little nervous. I bet if I just turn him out in that pasture he'll learn it by example...and that bridge is great built-in shelter!