12/28/09

Anniversary Trip!

My sweet hubby and I officially celebrated our Ten Year Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated a week early because the kids had their Christmas program and I had to work that particular weekend. Never fear though, cause his cousin happens to have an awesome band and they just happened to be playing in Moore on the very night we planned to celebrate. Our luck!




After leaving the kids with MIL and Ms Sami with my mom we hit the highway...for those of you who've never been on I35 for any length of time-let me tell you-it gets very boring. So boring, in fact, that I started taking pics of signs, semi trucks, and whatever else caught my eye!


We made it to OKC in enough time to visit, get a hotel, and do some Christmas shopping. Then it was off to Dan McGuinnes for an awesome night out!



The band is called "No More Heros" and they really played great! On top of that the food and service was all top notch (aka: they kept the drinks rollin)!



This is Amanda. A very sweet soul. Much sweeter than I'll ever be :)




This is me and hubby. We really had a great time, sometimes you've just gotta get a sitter and head off to the big city!





(Thanks Nancy and thanks Mom for sittin-and thanks D for takin care of my animals!)


No comments: