6/15/09

Okay, starting a blog.

So, I must admit, starting a blog is a daunting task. With the trusty computer walking me through, I've managed! I think.
This is the long tale of Wynchester, my gray Arabian gelding. We all lovingly call him Chester. He is a two year old. I bought him in May and am training him myself. I relish the idea of sharing my trials via the internet.
A long while ago, I begged my parents for a horse. In 1993 I got my wish. Buck, was ? year old appaloosa gelding with whom it was a mutual love at first sight. I learned so much about love and respect from him. Through the years I bought and trained a few colts with Buck as my trusty guide teaching us all. He even taught all three of my children. In July 2007, he grew weary with life on this earth and a big chunk of me left that night with him.
So, life went on. I moved with my family to Bartlesville last summer. At work, I met Dian. She raises Arabians and said I and my family could come visit anytime. Well, I should have known...I found Chester, and it was love at first sight. With Dian's ever-present help, I officially own him now, and we're working on each other.

No comments: