6/16/09

Surcingles and hitches...

I got up today and went to the local Feedmart on Tuxedo to get Chester some weightbuilder. Two scoops a day is what I think will work-I initially thought maybe two in the am and two in the pm? I still may change my mind. I also got some showsheen-because I really need it right now : )
Chester wore his surcingle again today and did very well. Worked on in-hand a little, also did some more mane and tail treatment with some hoof oil as well. Had to take it easy today, I think I got tied up yesterday. Random came by and him and Marlin went to the shop to check out welders and metal and came back with a hitch to put on our truck.
The kids all got hot and Dian busted out some cold water bottles to drink, I think the hose would be fine, but she insists on spoiling them...

No comments: