6/30/09

Relaxing

Chester got to wear a fly mask today. I could not stop laughing at him, it was one of those with ears and it was way too big and he looked so ridiculous. I think even he was embarassed. He got out of the pen and met a very scary log, screen, and some tin. All in all he does very well and doesn't really do anything but snort and put on a little show. I think tomorrow I may try to go across the street and see what happens and maybe if I can work up the guts-go down the driveway and into the trailer again. Jolly balls are a kicker! Dian threw one in the pen and he played and played, Random stated we should get one. He said it! I am allowed to go back to Atwoods, whew!
It's a little boring without the three whirlwinds, but I did get plenty of sleep today. They are going tomorrow to see the new Ice Age movie or maybe Harry Potter. Hadn't made up their minds yet.

No comments: