10/8/09

Friday fun and goodbye...

Friday October 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Dian!








This is Heather Travis http://www.spiritthyme.com/
She shows a ton of Sport Horse and Driving and is super nice and helpful - she gave us some rubber bands for Chester cause we forgot! Has a really nice stallion too...






We got to watch some halter classes which was neat - I've never seen the Arabian Halter before.
Below is Donna Copeland - I think she was showing this one for someone else? Really pretty though.














Yes, I know. This one is rather homely, but the BEST MANNERS of all the horses. Honestly! The little one stood much calmer than even Chester!




This beautiful gray filly caught my eye...she looks soo much like Chester.







Say goodbye to the Tulsa State Fair Chester! Hopefully we'll get to come back next year! Guess what I found out? Patience and Prize already qualified for Nationals and Chester qualified for Sport Horse Regionals! $$$ I am going to get that second job now....




No comments: