10/13/09

Gettin down to business...

Saturday October 10, 2009

At this point of my life, I realize it's painfully obvious that I don't get out enough. It's sort of like visiting that friend who makes you sit and look through scrap books (yes, I do that too) full of vacation pics with captions under each one, complete with a ten minute story...










Prize and I had some trouble at the very beginning getting used to each other, so these are a little into the ride. She doesn't like mules, and I kept forgetting to let go of her mouth...plus she really wasn't sure about this trail ride thing - the trailer was comfortable.





How's it going back there Marlin?

I was enamored with the differences in scenery. From flat to hills with trees.


I didn't talk to anyone, but they all looked to be having a really good time.















Cowboy talking on his cell...WTF?






Here we are back for a lunch break...Prize was relieved!







Eating lunch, probably was delicious, but I wanted a sandwich.






Here's me and Dian! Headed over to the silent auction (porta potties) and to get lunch. Marlin went too.









I was drawn to this horse, the way he was standing reminded me of Buck.










Just waitin for the ride to start again.










I really got a kick out of this lady and her mule! They got along GREAT!









Come on, who could resist this pic? Not me.












Lunch was delicious. I bid on a couple things at the silent auction, but got beat out. We even bought some 50/50 tickets, but didn't have any luck with that either. It was a good time to relax, eat, and let the horses do the same. Some people went ahead and loaded up at lunch, I couldn't figure out why. If only I had known...









No comments: