10/27/09

Nationals: Interesting...

Anticipating all sorts of wonderful horses didn't prepare for Nationals. Where are the horses? Behind this sort of stuff...really the only way to see the HORSES was to sit in the stands. Hmm?









Yes, some even had actual walls and doors up.










Ah, the vendors. Just about anything horsey (even doggy) that you wanted you could buy!






I absolutely fell in love with this painting...Just look a little closer on the upper right hand corner and you'll figure out why it's not hanging in my living room right now!



After all the walking around we had to stop to eat lunch!





Ms Sami likes nachos too...





Dian will probably kill me for this picture.






It took the kids and I about two hours Saturday morning to get ready. After about another hour in the car they were wired! I had trouble even getting them to sit still and watch the show :)








We watched some English stuff in here for a while...








Then watched reining cow, which was very interesting.







Here's the actually "working" part!





After about a half day at the show, the kids and I were really ready to head home. They had a "fun night" at the school which is a fancy way of saying fund raiser. They got to get some energy out of their system playing the games and I bought some cool stuff at the silent auction.
Sunday, my dad was supposed to bring hay but couldn't, so we went and got it! Seventeen square bales should last a few days :)







No comments: