10/4/09

Last Minute Show Prep!


Tuesday September 29, 2009






Today, after work, I had a meeting at the school. At eleven I e-mailed D to say I'd not be there for the farrier at two and we'd be lucky if I got up at three! I finally made it - better late than never...Chester and Tez both got last minute baths by yours truly and then I proceeded to wash buckets and help Dian get last minute tack and crap together and in the trailer. Next order of business was putting Chester and Tez into stalls for the night and doing some ear/face clipping. In the hub I told the kids to stay near the black trailer until we got done...well, the school alarm next door went off and hubby called me in a panic and said he couldn't find the kids! (They stayed right where I told them to - next to the black trailer) After we got hubby calmed down, Chester and Tez realized they were no longer with the herd - then the herd realized Chester and Tez were missing, and the yearlings were just so confused! With all the calling back and forth combined with pacing I knew Chester was going to get worn out and I still needed to get laundry and packing done....


No comments: