8/20/09

BUSY



Good morning mama...
Good morning mama....




First day of school! Better eat breakfast!



Can I go to school too? No, but Sami got to ride.




Ahhhhh, a quiet day of sleep! Do I have to get up?
Wow, this morning was so busy. The whole week has been so far, actually. I woke everyone up early this morning to get ready for school. I was worried about the rain ruining all their new shoes (I obsessed about it all night at work) but we got lucky. The rain took a break for a few hours and we made it to school dry! Clay was so bleary-eyed this morning that he ran into the doorway-I heard a thump followed by ouch and some tears....gonna have to make him lay in bed till he wakes up. Tristan got right up this morning because he was ready for school - he's thinking yeah, no more boring summer days with mom. Patience was super excited, as you can see from her smile! After Sami and I dropped the kids off at school we came home...the house was eerily quiet. I thought it was too quiet to sleep...for about a half a second! Then we hopped right into bed and I drifted into a delirium I can't remember. When the alarm went off I thought I'd been in bed for days. Ahhhh, the sleep of all sleeps. I felt refreshed! So refreshed I hopped right out of bed (Sami lagged behind) and ran right over to hang with Chester before the kids got home. Chester still loves me! Amazing, since he's been standing in the rain waiting patiently! Don't worry Chester, I'll be back to our routine in no time!!!!!!
Dian figured out the photo program today, so now she can add new backgrounds to the horsey pics! Way to go D! Also, a big hello to Linda in Arkansas - hopefully we'll meet soon!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it won't be too long a wait til we meet. Until then I will hang out with you and Dian thru your blogs. I am loving being able to share your bonding with Chester, horses change when they know they have their own person. It is evident to me that he has found his, just look at those eyes. Today we are sharing your rain, the air smells so fresh. Well, I guess I will use this as an excuse to take care of some inside clutter.