8/24/09

Yep, I'm a little weird.

No pics of Chester today. To busy and frankly didn't have my phone in my pocket.
Remember princess Gracie?


This is princess Gracie's mom - Gary. I don't know about you, but when I hear that name I think of Spongebob's pet snail Gary - meow. While Patience was riding Prize today, I hopped over the fence and groomed Gary. Then I took Gary for a little walk. Hey, I didn't want to run out to the middle of the pasture by myself to pee. Gary happily went along, girls gotta stick together sometimes!

Ahhh, Patience grew a horse head! Prize is one of the sweetest horses I've ever seen. I think she'll be perfect for Patience in the walk-trot class.


Very interesting day. Woke up early, went to work Chester late. I'm hoping to get up early again tomorrow and go work Chester and Tez more for in-hand. Today, when I left, Chester was standing in the middle of the round pen staring at me. Sorry Chester - we'll work tomorrow!

No comments: