8/5/09

Winseck Whirlwyn...enough said.

This is Chester's daddy, Winseck Whirlwyn-with the body to die for and legs straight as an arrow. I'm not a photographer, but I think with new backgrounds these will be some really good pics!


This one of "Trucker" is actually my favorite. I think a desert background for the eager, wistful look and the tassels top it off! I'll have to post some better full body shots later...

Beauty, strength, mystery. Eyes are the window to the soul.










This is Soli, I really, really lust after her. Very sweet and she follows me everywhere.
Sammy-he's a yearling!

After a fun day of playing and swimming-wish summer would last year round!






Max, after his big surgery. He's the ole man of the bunch and sooo worth it! He seems much more comfortable and after I got him home I discovered they had trimmed his nails and cleaned his teeth while he was under. I recommend Loafman! Even Max likes him, which is not normal.







Sami is just sooo damn cute I have to post her pics.





Sunny is Patience's dog and
the wild woman around here.



So, things have been really busy. I don't really know why though. Getting the trailer finished, Random playing with his truck, getting kids school ready, dogs to vet, and taking horsey pics! I have to mention, I layed on Chester's back this week and he only took a couple steps and when I slipped down he stopped and looked back at me - as if to say "where the hell did you go, I'm ready". Unfortunately, the heat is back in force along with humidity. 110 with the heat index yesterday, then 94 around ten when I went to work. D got Trucker all cleaned up and we took pics, he's so sweet and lively all at the same time. Will have to get over for Autograph next week!

I haven't got many plans for Chester except trailer rides when hubby gets the ties welded in-oh yeah, we bought a welder. I've got to get the trailer mats put in as well...
Oh, and this quote made me smile : )
"Friends are Gods way of apologizing for our families"


No comments: