8/16/09

More Superhorse stories....

My little Wynchester.
Remember the "Genius Superhorse" post. He had another one of those days! Hubby and I finished the trailer modifications and trailer mat installation in time for some weekend loading. D and I loaded Chester (his back legs had to be coaxed in) relaxed, shut the door, and headed for a little just because ride. Chester took it all in stride and was very calm. I swear- his intelligent, sweet nature is hard to describe. Sometimes it's like he just KNOWS!
We finished shopping for school clothes and supplies this weekend-thank goodness for sales! I still have to order a few clothing items for Patience for the show, but I have plenty of time. She was so cute today-Prize really started testing her and doing what she wanted. Patience really gave up and said she was done. D and Sally said no-keep riding and pushed really hard. Patience got really mad. Prize did what Patience wanted : )
Dian's website should be up and running soon www.elizacreekarabians.com and it's about time! I have been helping take pics for the stallions page and the for sale page.

No comments: