8/20/09

Silly Horsey Pics

Sami, I'll be back to play in a little bit - stop pouting...

Grrrr, stop trying to untie him! He's standing tied!


Closer to freedom...


Freedom=broken fly spray.



Oh, you look nice!





Stop that!





Yes, Gracie?






Um, excuse me? The princess can not come in right now.






Me and Chester - no I don't have makeup on and I didn't brush my hair.

Chester looks nice though...






No, you can't eat the phone!









Not much to do with all the mud, so silly pics it is!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute!!!

The mud is one thing I won't miss about Bville! It has rained here is Lawrence for three nights and every day it dries right up! I think it is because we are a hilly town with a river on one side and wetlands on the other, so the water has somewhere to drain to. Keep your spirits up through the mud and take advantage of days when the round pen dries out!!!