8/3/09

Dammit Sami

Finally got to get back to a normal life on Saturday and came home to find the house torn up...literally. Long story short, I think the dog ripped a mouse nest out from under Patiences box springs and then began to spread the pieces all over the house like a string of artwork. My little Picasso. So, on my one night off I got to clean the shit out of the house. Within five minutes of setting traps we caught our first mouse. Darn good rat terrier-bad house keeper.



Here's hubby with his new toy. When he bought me my new phone I literally spent days figuring everything out. When I left for work today, he asked if I liked my new screen-great, how'd I do that again? Up-side of handyman-he's welding a tie into my trailer this week and I don't have to pay outrageous prices for things like oil changes and new brakes...hot water heater installation, new sink, exterminator (I don't do mice or spiders), lawn, leaky toilet, window falling out (funniest thing I've ever been through), and about a million other things.
Back to work...see ya some this week Chester!

No comments: