7/31/09

An uncanny ability...

My mom has always marveled at how well I am at getting what I want. I've never held the same facination with it as she has. The youngest and the only girl out of four children makes for a very determined person. As I've grown older, I've noticed my ability to manipulate the world around me to make it work-it just takes longer now. I want the Tevis cup. I will have the Tevis cup under my belt within the next decade. Chester will be the horse under me for the Tevis cup. I am prepared for the massive amount of work it will take to get us both ready. Chester has the Tevis pulsing through his veins as we speak-his grandpa is Remington Steele*++ a two time Tevis completer and an exceptional sport-horse sire. You probably have never seen or heard of Wynseck Whirlwind (I think I spelled it right) Chester's sire, but his eyes blaze trails far off in the desert and his body is to DIE for! -Here I am again, lusting after horses. A trait my husband finds less than desireable : ) I can't help it. Here I sit in the middle of Oklahoma all the while I could be in on the action-at least watching, but...I have time. In the mean time, I'm waiting for Chester and my sons to grow up and letting Patience get her foot in the horsey door.

No comments: