7/17/09

I really hate to get off track here,

Read an article on two-income families and it got me all fired up again!
For the record, if you come over and my house is dusty with laundry strung out all over remeber that I work 40-60hrs a week, keep up with household financials, raise three kids, try to sleep during the day, and try to enjoy the rest of my time. Not to diminish my husbands efforts at all-there are times when he works 20 days or more in a row and he keeps the yard (mowing/weedeating) plus maintains our vehicles, disposes of the trash, and he's been doing the banking errands as well. He as well tries to enjoy what little time is left over. Cooking-sometimes we're just both too tired. Cleaning-hey, it's not bothering me. Laundry-it's either clean or dirty. Dust-comes right back. Carpet-three kids, enough said. If you haven't given at least two months notice your visiting, forget clean sheets. :0

No comments: