7/13/09

I Love My Husband!

Look what he comes home with!
Exactly what I needed!

The trailer-pulling beast...trust me, this has more under the hood than a Hemi.

KIDS! Sorry it took so long to get your pics on here, but mommas computer illiterate.



Ms Sami, my stable dog in training and princess of the house.



Yeah! It's not every woman's husband who comes home with a horse trailer! He changed my mind about waiting when he pulled in the driveway. It's not new, but it's ours and the floor is good. Tires are good as well and there is some rust, but it was super cheap so a little work is do-able. I would post better pics of my man, but he doesn't really like his picture taken.
Chester did ok with the am work-out and the cool weather made it great for me and the kids. By the time we got home, I was ready for bed and they ended up taking a little nap too. Chester did do something that I thought was amazing. Little Sami followed me with the weight-builder bucket (she loves the horse treats and weight builder too I discovered today) and she was there and Chester was there, and well why not. Sami rode Chester today. What a super gentleman, he does whatever I ask and he never moved - except he did a little hollow-back thing when she dug in her claws a little. Chester is sooo in for it now! To the lake, my brothers land, rides through town, over to show grandma...by the time I'm riding he'll be an old pro! I am so freakin excited!

No comments: