7/2/09

I don't know how to dance...

So, no kicking today! Wonderful feeling not to be kicked at, always a pleasure. Chester and I did get frustrated with each other today. Working on reverse (turning into me to change direction). There are just some things that the endless books and videos can not do and you just have to grow some and figure it out. On the plus side, he did do it very well a few times that we connected mentally-where I asked and he did-and that's reassuring. Also, Dian got put on call and did some showing/instructing from the sidelines. It would help immensely if I wasn't 80% deaf, but some things you can't change!
I did watch some world dressage competition earlier and thought it was beautiful. Umm Chester, how about endurance, playdays, dressage, shows, trail rides, 4-h shows, and grooming from little kids? It's ok, we'll work on it!

No comments: