7/8/09

Withdrawls

Exhaustion + Hot weather = Wynchester withdrawl. Enough said.
It's pretty bad when you hit snooze at 2pm : )
Dian went and bought Patience a helmet today so she can start riding Prize and getting ready for her walk/trot class. She's very stubborn, that D, I will have to leave the money in her truck hidden somewhere-for the boots as well, which are headed to the saddle shop tomorrow to get sized just right. A pattern and some material for her shirt, pants are my treat, and grandma stepped in for the hunt coat. WHEW! Just about got her all put together. I ordered a sport horse in hand-how to from the usdf website and really am excited about it. Also need to get Chesters leather halter ordered and send in for the show by the end of August. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....This show's gonna be really fun. I also read about youth nationals in Albuquerque, it's during my vacation and my entire family will be in Red River (about three hours north) at the same time. I would like to go and take the kids, but would like in one hand and...you know the rest. All the same, vacation!!! Ten days of no work and some well needed sleep plus plenty of horsey time- Enough said!

No comments: