7/15/09

Genius superhorse.


I forgot to post this yesterday.










WOW. Loading, backing on command, relaxing...hangin out in the trailer.








I'm scared to get in trailers. D knows this so she led him in first. He took a few minutes, sniffed my arm and asked if this was okay, and then decided that breakfast was in the front of the trailer so it wasn't that scary. Horses don't reason things out my ass. The kids were pretty quiet and still (I lectured them before the loading lesson) and cars drove by a few times. Chester did amazing and I did okay. Hey, I eventually got in. Have to remember "breathe" and "relax". He loaded and unloaded quite a few times, stood in the trailer while it bounced around (fly stomping) and I'm completely amazed. I've decided not to read any more on trailer loading. I read too many stories about horses hurt, people hurt, and bad experiences in general. I'm going to start expecting a lot more from my little Wynchester. The vet trip on Friday will be a breeze and he will enjoy the trip.

I did ask Dian how come she's not a horse trainer or at least a people trainer? Full time job, no time and all that jazz. To bad, a lot of "trainers" have got nothin on you. My mom says thanks for helping me, making sure I don't get hurt, and wants to meet you.

Vacation is coming!!! Friday begins my 10 day staycation!!!!!!



































No comments: