7/14/09

Okay, I think you can comment now.

I've had several family memebers complain that they can't comment. So I went through everything (I think) and you should be able to post comments now.
I hope tomorrow is trailer-practice and that Chester does perfect. I'm gonna get really mad at him if he hurts himself. I think, I hope, I know he'll do just fine and love taking rides. One thing I've been learning from all the magazines, books, videos, endless articles is that I have to remain calm, assured, and confident no matter what HE does because HE is looking to ME for "don't freak out reassurance." This morning was some round pen exercise and Chester was more than happy to work. Tez did some in-hand and he was more in the mood for play but got a grooming as well. The kids do better early getting to play and then go home for a relax while mom sleeps and then we can go outside and get in the pool day. Let's see, today is Tuesday. Tues, Wed, Thurs night and then VACATION!

1 comment:

Heather said...

First time visitor here! I just moved from Bartlesville in June. We lived there for 15 months and I never knew any other arab people were there!!! Seems like we just barely missed each other!