7/13/09

I'm not ashamed to show my ass.

Perfect example that people CAN live without crossties with proper desensitization.
Just very handsome.

Another handsome pic with daddy in the background and Gracies butt.


Okay grandma, more pics of Patience and Prize. Dian's got the lunge line!



She loved the ride!


Okay, I'm not a horse whisperer but...I am proud to say I can desensitize a horse : )
I think D can vouch for me. I also ordered "Showing Your Sport Horse In-Hand" from the USDF website and it helps me a ton, I highly recommend it. Patience has even watched it with me twice and we both went to work Chester Sunday morning at 5:30. Yes mother, Patience got in the round pen with Chester-I'll wait for your call. (By the way, that's one off the list Chester! "Grooming from little kids" I posted as a milestone for you and it's done!) Big plans for this week, I would like to perfect in hand with at least Chester and Soli and maybe Tez. Also, some major bathing to be done if I can stay motivated. I switched Chester's weight builder to the AM because the damn humidity is back and I'm ok saying it bothers me.

No comments: