7/28/09

The healing begins.










Obviously, very full of activities on vacation!

Of course, I didn't get any pics of Chester going to the vet and being totally awesome. Or of the swimming, hiking, yard cleaning, trailer-loading lessons, trailer improvements, etc...


















Everyone had a ton of fun! Random fell in a hole and I managed to get a pic then pre laughing my ass off for so long my stomach started cramping. He couldn't quit laughing either!







Patience with Prize. She pestered me every single day about riding, brushing, being in the pen, or just a "momma can I help". I actually love that she likes horses too.







Chester inspecting the weeds.










I decided to keep the whole vacation basically zen for Chester. Just relax and get out of your comfort zone.









No comments: