8/17/09

I just don't understand...

Seventy six emaciated Arabians in Texas. Starving, living in their own urine and feces. If the owner even went to prison, at least he's got a toilet and regular meals. Sacrifice people. Live within your means. Domestic animals are DOMESTIC. Like a child they need food, water, love, attention, discipline, respect. If you need help-ASK. I could go on and on all day. I hope when I leave this world, that I've at least taught my children to help take care of those who can not take care of themselves. A mouthful for sure, but includes people and animals.
How sad, and sickening. Such beautiful, intelligent creatures treated like the scum of the earth. Worse than prisoners of war. For what? I read that some of the horses may be boarders and the owners may not know. WTF??? Boarders have responsibilities-don't just drop off your horse and pay a bill. Go spend quality time, that's what horses are for. This makes me sick. I have a headache just thinking about it. The best I can do is take loving care of my own animals and give them an extra kiss tomorrow for just being in my life. I feel lucky for that.

No comments: