8/30/09

Great weather all weekend!

So, Dian figured out that I was having horsey-ride withdrawals. Trail rides in abundance this weekend! Seriously, I can hardly walk. It's nice. Before the kids got home on Friday we rode about two hours and then again Sunday morning about two hours.

Soybeans. Lots of Soybeans.

A nice cleansing roll post ride.


Patience rode Friday evening and was tired. The kids and I all went Saturday to work Chester and Tez then Patience rode again and we took pics of Autograph for the stallion auction. Patience got a little worn out, and her asthma started acting up again. She spent the whole day Sunday laying around resting. Sami tried to comfort her. (I think it's working here)





I leave you in "four wheelin heaven" with the super jacked up mud truck. The kids are dwarfed!




No comments: