8/31/09

Monday : (

Okay, seriously. The weather is really nice, the sun is shining, Patience got her whole outfit (it fits) and I am excited about the show and the trail ride. But, I am tired. I need an entire day off. I am going to take it this Friday. I vow to go nowhere, do nothing, and veg in bed all day long. It's something to keep me going this week because I'm gonna need it! Ugh, never mind, it's only Monday. I'll never make it! I'll peel my pitiful ass off the floor in a few minutes and stumble through the week somehow : )
I have a few goals in mind when I wake up next Saturday morning:
-I'd like to begin lunging Chester at least three days a week.
-Order new surcingle pad and some other lunging equipment.
-Two just because trailer loads per week increasing the distance each time.
-Get my out of shape rear in shape. I think my horse deserves a little less weight from me.
Other things on my list of things to do:
-The stallion auction is the 12th, we need a sitter that weekend. Nancy? Mom?
-Get everyone informed about Patience's birthday party (the weekend before the show)
-Get Patience posting for the walk/trot class.
-Chester needs more in-hand work for his class.
-Garry and I need to get in ride shape.
-Overload complete.
-Boys birthday's in November.
-Thanksgiving: Need new oven, mine is broken.
-Fantastic ten year anniversary plans.
-Christmas presents.
-Oh, I forgot there's something at the school this week too..kids need to get to library, pic up two scripts at pharmacy, go by bank, and I need my polo shirt and pants for the show. *Warning, I've converted my blog to a to-do list*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek hot things. Presently I'm fabricating my personal pv panels. I am managing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I ran across a truly awesome site that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps needed for diy solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely appreciate it, cause I really like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are great.