9/2/09

Alone time with my Arab.

Chester had a good long grooming today while I chit chatted about inconsiderate people. Obviously, he agrees with me : ) He had a nice well-rounded ten minute round pen workout. Five in each direction. He seems to enjoy it and we're both getting into shape!
Obviously, I only took pics one way. After the round pen workout we did more in-hand, in the round pen and then out. He really is doing so good. I can't give him enough praise. He's such an intelligent and thoughtful being and I can't wait for some good long rides! In the mean time, preparation for the show will do.
Jeez, I couldn't resist this pic. Those silly horses all play in their water so much it just turns to mud. Sometimes they dump it and drag it all over the pen!?


This is one of D's stallion fliers. I really like the pics and basically the whole way it's set up. I'm getting excited about the stallion auction, my mom is going to babysit that whole weekend (wow, hubby time AND horsey time-this is unheard of) Nancy did call to say she'll be in Mexico that weekend. Sigh...and I'm excited just to get a sitter. Life's little pleasures.




No comments: