9/4/09

Have a great weekend!

Friday off? Well, it was a nice thought anyway. I didn't get Chester time Thursday evening - I crapped out before Friday and vegged on the couch all evening. Way to go. I did stop by to give him his weightbuilder and surprise! Gracie is lame. All the pics I have of her she is pawing at the fence, sometimes she gets her darn foot stuck and goes to yanking - and I bet that's what she's done. I felt sorry for her anyway, she was really hurting so I stayed and petted a while (Chester bit her for stealing my attention). Darn my hide for liking her sooo much : )
Dian's energy wave has officially given out...for the time being. I think she crashed a bit harder than me. Random and Marlin are going to work on the barn again Sunday and I'm going to work horses this weekend (pending kids are all feeling ok). Everyone have a fun safe holiday!

1 comment:

D said...

Good news! Gracie's injury must have been minor because today she is back to normal, irritating as she can be. No swelling or lameness! And energy level is picking up again, even though I called in to work sick. Stomach is feeling somewhat better, still weak. See ya.