9/23/09

Birthdays and cheap cameras!

Tuesday morning was really fun...Happy Birthday Patience! She turned 10, had pink donuts for breakfast, mazzios (with games) for supper and then a trip to the game store at the mall. She picked three games and one movie for her PSP. (I took tons of pics, but I figure her party is Saturday and I'll post them all together Sunday) Throughout the evening I asked if she felt okay and she said she was just tired - my ass, 102 temp before bed. Nice.
We stopped by sears and looked at stoves (unsuccessfully) and meandered through the TV section (I need 3k) and hubby stumbled across digital cameras. Since I'd been taking pics all night with my phone, he took a second look. Wow, he says, come look at this. Holy crap, a cannon something or other with the right digital/optical zoom - 10 of those megapixel things and the image stablizer all for thirty five bucks. THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS you say! Yep, but someone had just bought the last one about thirty minutes ago. GASP, sell me the DISPLAY! No can do. GASP, a raincheck? No can do. Sniff, sniff, pout, stomp. I've been looking at camera's online ever since...

No comments: