9/17/09

My Everyday Life.

Chester lovin on "his" boys!
Patience and Red.
.
.
.


Okay. Chester, Tez, Red, Soli, Gracie, Sami, Trucker. Then Sweetie, Rachael, Narly, Weebles, Spot, Charm, Eddie. Also; Rita, Norita, Baby. After that it's Fugly, Garry, Prize, Auti. Then water for everyone plus Chester's weight builder. Jeez D, did I get it right?
Dian and Marlin went to Arkansas today. She asked me if I could feed and water all the horses tonight. I said sure, no big deal. All the feed was ready...I separated the buckets and fed the horses, no big deal. Weeelll, the yearlings were still eating after everyone else was done. Crap, did I get the buckets mixed up? OMG, what if somebody founders!? Did I do it right? I watch D do it all the time. I think I got it right, maybe I should just call her. So I called, and I got it right. Whew! I had big plans to take pics while I was feeding, but the stress of that kind of responsibility took over and I forgot I had a name : ) Thank goodness hubby was there to help some. He followed and picked up empty buckets - then got mad cause I went around a tree and he didn't see the branch before it wacked him in the face. (Me laughing didn't help at ALL) He stomped around and found Dian's saw and started wacking limbs. Then decided Dian needed a clear path when she feeds and went all out. (I hope D wasn't attached to those limbs-I may never get asked to feed again) After that he was satisfied and we all (hubby included) petted and loved on the horses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i love you. mom