9/2/09

Pics of my day.

Chester lunged well today. We had to work a little longer than usual to work on reverse again. He knows what I want, he knows that I know he knows...But I don't wanna go right. Long story short, we danced. I made all the right moves and he reversed into me and went right.
I've been working on the "off side" as well. I'm positive it will come in handy some day. He will lead from the off side, but he's still a little uncomfortable with it. Truthfully, so am I. It feels wierd.
Swarmed at the waterhole. I loved it.


Random swears he doesn't like horses, but I caught him picking stickers out of Prize's mane.



Patience was really concentrating today. She's doing much better.




Experimenting with camera. Sami on guard.





Tristan and Clay are a little obsessed with monster trucks right now. Couldn't have anything to do with daddy's jacked-up supercharged truck?






Sami and I watched the sunset.

















It was so much more beautiful than the pics show.
Can't wait for tomorrow!








No comments: